Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MessFIre's 2012 Goals

HAHA! I HAD TO POST THIS PICTURE BECAUSE I HONESTLY DID THIS. I HAD MY 2011 GOALS IN A DOCUMENT ON MY COMPUTER AND ALTHOUGH I HAD ACCOMPLISHED A LOT OF THEM THERE WERE MANY THAT I HADN'T...SO I ERASED A FEW AND CHANGED THE YEAR ;)



My goals for this page for 2012 are...

1. Post more often.

2. Post more recipes...It is a goal for me to try every recipe I have on my pintrest and in my own personal stash of recipes...OK that might be a stretch because I have 4 binder's full of printed recipes :) I will most certainly be experimenting with as many as possible. I will recreate most of them to make them fit into a healthy diet & some will stay the same. Never the less there will be more.

3. Attempt to put the blog out there to more...maybe...a little...no it's scary!...OK fine a little more.


Some of my own personal goals that will effect this blog are...(some of my view's, thoughts, focus, might change in the effect of these goals)


1. Complete more certification and or enroll in school (ughh the thought of  school!)

2. Inspire more of my friends

3. Go through the Precision Nutrition program

4. Run a 1/2 marathon

5. Make more time for meditation...once a month isn't cutting it :)



I hope that however big or small your goals for 2012 maybe that you are able to FOCUS on them  & accomplish them.


No comments:

Post a Comment