Sunday, May 15, 2011

About Me

 
Posted by Picasa





MESSFire (mental, emotional, spiritual, spitfire)

Why MESSFire?

1. This name helped me harmonize those parts of us that are effected by thoughtful eating and exercise…our Mental, Emotional and Spiritual states are affected tremendously by how we treat our bodies not just our physical outside appearance.

2. The rest helps to describe me, I am often MESSY at life and I am definitely a SPITFIRE (my definition: a highly excitable, passionate spunky girl that sometimes has a fiery temper :))

This is not a blog of me knowing it all, I have no fancy degree, I have no certifications, I am not a bodybuilder, and I did not graduate from the school of Le Cordon Bleu...This is a blog of my passion for everything fitness and nutrition/cooking. These are my perceptions of everything I have experienced, read or learned from others...they are not set in stone, they are not "gods word" so you can take um or leave um!

I am inspired to write this blog for my own journaling and because I spend much of my time learning everything I can about exercise and food. With all of the information out there you can imagine a lot goes into my brain and not all of it sticks…my hope is that typing it out will help :) I am often asked by my friends and family for advice on working out, or for recipes (what can I say, they are risk takers) and I thought this could be a great place to lay it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment